Effective Date: May 25th 2018
Please read this agreement carefully. Unless you expressly agree and consent to this agreement, you may NOT participate in the affiliate program.
Each participant in the affiliate program (“affiliate,” “you,” or similar terms) offered by Trevor McHaffie Marketing (“we”, “us”) on any and all our websites (“Websites”) expressly agrees to this affiliate agreement.
This agreement incorporates the Trevor McHaffie Marketing Terms and Conditions (also located on this website) herein as if it were set forth in full. Throughout this agreement, “affiliate program” refers to the affiliate program operated by Trevor McHaffie Marketing in part for any of our Websites.
We uses the JVZoo.com and other affiliate platforms to track sales and pay affiliates. All affiliates are required to have and maintain a valid and active affiliate platform accounts as well as a valid and active PayPal.com account in good standing. Affiliates are required to maintain an available balance in their PayPal account to cover the costs of any refunds that may result as part of a promotion.
By requesting to promote one of our products you are requesting to participate in our affiliate program, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this AFFILIATE AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, please do not apply to promote any of our products.
Trevor McHaffie Marketing requires that you submit specific information with your request to promote any/all of our products even if you have submitted them before. When requesting approval to promote any of our products you must tell us:
How did you hear about us?
How will you be promoting our products?
What is your contact information, please include: Full Name, POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS, Phone Number, Skype
If you do not provide this information you might be denied.
If you have less than 50 sales on any affiliate network you may be put on delayed payment.
Each affiliate is an independent contractor of Trevor McHaffie Marketing and not an employee. Nothing herein is intended to create an employer/employee relationship.
INCOME TAX LIABILITIES
Each affiliate acts as an independent contractor and as such is responsible for any or all applicable income taxes, fees, and any other tax liabilities that affect or concern the sales of the products or services, in your country or location. It is the affiliate’s sole responsibility, and not the responsibility of Trevor McHaffie Marketing, to take any steps necessary to recover these sums under any applicable tax code and other applicable laws.
COMMISSION PAYMENTS (2 Parts)
Trevor McHaffie Marketing in its sole discretion, reserves the right to set the Affiliate’s payment status to either delayed or instant when they apply to promote our products or at any time after they have applied.
All commissions are paid in US Dollars by PayPal, to the Paypal address that you provided inside of the affiliate platform, or the Paypal address you subsequently advise us of. It is your responsibility to ensure we hold an up-to-date, active Paypal email address for payments and to maintain an available balance to cover your refunds. You should always keep your affiliate account information up to date and accurate so that instant and delayed payments processed through that system will arrive to your account promptly and securely.
PART A – DELAYED COMMISSIONS
At our discretion you may be placed on a delayed commissions status. Delayed commissions are paid on the 15th of each month after the products 30 day refund period has elapsed. HOWEVER, if the 30th day lands of the month AFTER the 15th, the Affiliate’s commissions will be paid out on the following month. Trevor McHaffie pays out delayed commissions ONCE per month. No exceptions.
We are not responsible for paying interest to affiliates for accrued but not yet delivered commission payments.
PART B – INSTANT COMMISSIONS
At our discretion you may be placed on an instant commission status. Instant commission are paid at the point of sale through the affiliate network.
Commissions will not be paid if an affiliate uses their own link to purchase the product.
Commissions are not paid for any sales for which payment has not been received, or for any transaction that has been rejected for any reason.
If a transaction incurs a charge-back, or if an online transaction is not completed in every way, or if we have reason to believe a transaction is fraudulent or violates any of the terms of this Agreement in our reasonable discretion, no commission payment is due to the affiliate. If a commission has already been paid, then it will be deducted from an active affiliate’s future commissions.
From time to time we hold sales competitions and /or may offer prizes as a reward for achieving sales goals that we set. We reserve the right to change or substitute those prizes with cash or however we see fit. Unless otherwise stated in the particular contest, to qualify for a prize the affiliate must generate commissions equal to or greater than the value of the prize.
Teams of no more than 2 persons are allowed to compete in our contests as long as we receive notification of the team, a name for the team and the affiliate ID’s of both team members PRIOR TO THE START OF THE CONTEST via email to [email protected]
If you do not agree with or can not comply with these contest rules then please do not participate. If you have any questions about our policies we recommend that you contact us directly before promoting any of our products.
Our contests are not a game of chance or a sweepstakes unless otherwise stated. Our contests are performance based sales competitions and your participation is never required. Our contests are void where prohibited.
EARNING COMMISSIONS ON PRODUCTS
Affiliates will earn commissions on sales resulting from referrals brought to us through the unique affiliate links generated inside their affiliate platform account. Our affiliate links work on a “last cookie wins” system, meaning the most recent affiliate who got the click should be credited with the sale. Please note we do advise Affiliates to ask their referrals to clear cookies BEFORE using their links to ensure credit of the sale to their account.
Any purchases referred through non affiliate links will not track to a specific affiliate account and cannot be attributed to a specific affiliate. In special rare cases (at our own discretion) we will credit a sale to an affiliate that has not tracked if they can provide relevant information about the buyer, and we can confirm this with the buyer. Sales will not be attributed to an affiliate if another affiliate has already been credited with the sale (i.e. we will not change the attributed affiliate on a sale).
Please note that any Affiliate that encourages a customer to refund their purchase through another Affiliate and repurchase through them will be banned from promoting all of our products forever and will be reported to the affiliate platform for blacklisting.
We try to utilize lifetime cookies to track affiliate referrals and sales. This means that a referring Affiliate “should” be credited with the sale even if it occurs long after the referral but this cannot be guaranteed because the customer may have cleared their device cookies, or purchase through another device or subsequently clicked on another Affiliates referral link. Remember, last cookie wins the sale.
Commissions percentages vary by product and will be stated on the products respective JV Page (affiliate details page). All Trevor McHaffie Marketing product JV pages can be reached by visiting the products website URL and adding a trailing /jv for example www.ProductWebsite.com/jv You can also see a directory of all our products available for promotion at www.JVWith.us
Unless otherwise stated on the particular products jv page, most of our front end products pay out 100% commissions and our additional backend offers (upsells and downsells or OTO’s) pay out 50% commissions.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES – 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO AS AN AFFILIATE
You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all email contacts MUST be your OWN opt in email list. You cannot, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
2. You must NOT run “negative” PPC or Iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize REdirect links in emails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission will be nullified.
5. You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the name of the product, the name Trevor McHaffie. We also do not permit use of domains containing the words Trevor McHaffie Marketing, or any variation on this which infringes on our brand. We reserve the right to enforce trademark infringement.
6. iFrames, and cloaked domains are not permitted. These can mislead buyers and we use frame busters to prevent them being used. Presell pages are far more effective for you.
7. You must not scrape content from our sites, RSS feeds or use the same text. Be sure to create original content so that you get better search results.
8. PPC campaigners may bid on any keywords including the product names and author names as long as you agree that these trademarks and product names are the property of Trevor McHaffie Marketing and you are only using them under agreement. This agreement may be revoked at any time. Make sure all campaigns abide by point number 2.
9. You must abide by the laws of your country in all your affiliate promotions. You must never use FAKE testimonials or FAKE news sites or anything false when promoting our offers. See the FTC guidelines here.
10. We do not permit offering cash back, rebates or other discounts as part of your affiliate offer or promotion of any Trevor Mchaffie Marketing products. We advise promoting our product based on its own merits. Our most successful affiliates offer unique bonuses such as additional training, resources or setup services.
USE OF TREVOR MCHAFFIE MARKETING BRANDING
Use of Trevor McHaffie Marketing product branding is permitted solely for the purpose of promoting our products in content which directly refers to our brand.
You are not permitted to use our company logo, product logo or any of our branding in any headers, logos or branding which may make your website appear to be a Trevor Mchaffie Marketing web property. Our branding should also not be used in any online advertising media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google ads where it purports to be an official Trevor McHaffie Marketing product advert.
If you have any questions or need further clarification on your use of the Trevor McHaffie Marketing company and product branding, please do get in touch with our friendly team.
We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same in your promotion of our product. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.